1. This site is managed and operated by Tomizawa Co., Ltd. (216, Heim 216, Nibancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0084)
2. Before using the site, please read this agreement carefully and use it only if you agree to this agreement. By using this site, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms. By agreeing to this agreement, you will not be prevented from exercising your rights under the law.
3. Please manage the personal information registered by the customer strictly at your own risk. In case of loss or theft, please contact us immediately. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any misuse of these items without contacting us. In addition, please keep in mind that the customer information registered through this site is always up-to-date and accurate.
4. We do not guarantee any of the materials, information, etc. contained in the linked sites of this site. We are not responsible for any consequences of accessing the linked sites of this site.
5. We may change this agreement without prior notice. We strive to post the latest information on this site from time to time, so please check back regularly.
6. We strive to provide only the latest and most accurate content on this site, but if you have any questions, please let us know.
We also take anti-virus measures, but this site also always has a risk of virus infection. Please do not forget your own anti-virus measures.
8. We may end various campaigns and promotions earlier than planned due to circumstances.
About writing on this website, linking / posting with personal websites and blogs
When this site is linked to a personal site or blog (including posting the URL of this site in magazines, book publications, etc.), or when the content posted on this site is diverted to a blog, etc., go to this site. This is an item that you should check when writing.
１．Infringes the copyright or other rights of other users, third parties or our company, infringes the property or privacy of other users, third parties or our company, and causes other users, third parties or our company Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage.
２．Posting fact-free content, acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals, or acts that provide information that is offensive to public order and morals to other users or third parties.
３．Acts for the purpose of profit, or acts for the purpose of preparation thereof through or in connection with this site (excluding our company and corporations and other organizations affiliated with our company).
４．Acts of using or providing harmful programs and data such as computer viruses through or in connection with this site.
５．The content written on this site and the content described on the linked personal site / blog are limited to those for which the user has official rights.
６．In the various services on this site, if you make a statement on a bulletin board or otherwise act in a situation that can be recognized by an unspecified number of people, the statement, etc. will be free of charge to the Company and its affiliated companies. The right to copy, translate, and adapt the abstract, etc. indefinitely, and to distribute and automatically send to the public (including enabling transmission) shall be granted, and the moral rights of the author shall be exercised for the remarks, etc. Suppose not.
７．If we find that the user's writing and remarks are inappropriate in operating this site, we will save, manage or delete the remarks, etc. without prior or subsequent notice, or the first It can be disclosed or provided to three parties. In this case, the user shall not object to our measures.
８．We are not obligated to supervise the user's writing or remarks, the linked user's website or product, etc.
About intellectual ownership
Unless otherwise specified, all content on this site is protected as our copyrighted work. The materials or contents posted on this site may be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes. Copying, copying, publishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing the contents of this site for non-personal or commercial use without our written consent is prohibited in any way.