How to install
3 easy steps
It seems difficult for non-professionals to install it around the engine. No, it's actually very easy! It only takes 5-10 minutes! Now let's take a closer look at how to do it.
１．Open the hood
- Pull the hood opener near the bottom right of the driver's seat.
- Make sure there is a gap in the hood.
- Open the hood further while pulling up the lever near the center of the hood gap.
- Keep with the hood stay.
2. Open the air cleaner
- Find an air cleaner（Air filter cavity）.
- Remove the clips or screws at the four corners.
Remove the double-sided tape on the back of AdPower and attach it near the air intake.
1．Find the air cleaner（Air filter cavity）
It is near the engine body. Please check the instruction manual of the motorcycle.
2. Open the air cleaner（Air filter cavity）
Remove the fastener that secures the lid with a screwdriver, etc., and open the air cleaner.
3. Just stick it!
Peel off the double-sided tape on the back of the Adpower main unit and attach it near the air intake.